If I could rule the world, I would...


If I could rule the world, I would paint the world PINK *scratch that* make the world a better place. Better place to live in from my point of view is where everyone could live in peace and harmony. 

I will spend a lot of money to find cure for currently incurable diseases such as AIDS/HIV, cancer, polio, lupus and many more. Therefore earthlings will live longer in this beautiful place God has created for us.

Education is key to maintain the good life we have today. Therefore, I would provide sufficient education for every child especially the ones in rural areas and impoverished countries so they are no longer suppressed by poverty and diseases. 

There will be no war as there will be no firearms allowed in public area. Any unresolved issues should be discussed diplomatically until everyone is satisfied. War should never be an option as it always will be damaging. Kapish? 

Last but not least, stop global warming!

The world is a beautiful place. Why should we harm her?

That's all I could think of as for now.  

See you later,
Tata. (^,^)V 



1 ppl stopped by:



bolablog said...

go green! safe the mother nature! :)