Simple but Nice

Awesome, splendid, amazing things, it all makes us feel good. And the feel good factor varies for every mortal. As for me, even the littlest thing can make me happy. Now let us carry on to the countdown of my 5 awesome things. Drum roll please..... 





5. The scale – if it goes down of course! (^,^)V I have been concerning about my weight since forever. And I try to cut my meal portion here and there thinking it might help in losing my excess weight.  Stepping on the scale, seeing the numbers go down, it does make me feel good.



4. Freshly cut grass – I walk everyday to school. And I love it when I came back from school; the grass in my neighborhood was in orderly manner and smells great! I can smile all the way to my house. I know, I’m kinda weird like that. (=,=)



3.  Clearing up your space as your assignment is done – No one can tell me how great the feeling is. You spend the entire weekend working on your class project or your assignment, and now it is done. Flip through the pages, admiring your own work, put the staple on and set it aside as you are going to submit it tomorrow.  It is very awesome indeed



2. Meeting your bestest ever childhood friends after stuck in the college life for almost 5 months – They are the one that you grow up with and feel like your own sisters. Spending time with them, gossiping, sleepovers, road trips, sharing about your dream wedding, (the list goes on)…. make you feel complete again.



1. Mummy’s hug – Admit it, there will always be mummy’s girl or boy inside of you.  No words can tell. It’s the greatest!  (^,^) <3


Till then guys,

(^,^)V

0 ppl stopped by: